Our ThinkDog! Practical courses for 2022 are now open for booking!
With Sarah Whitehead
- 6 & 7 October 2022 - Click here to book! >>
- Venue: Old Windsor, Berkshire
- Max participants: 12 per course
- Cost: £695+VAT to include refreshments
This two-day practical canine handling and training course is designed to help those who have some theoretical knowledge learn modern handling and clicker training techniques in a supportive and enjoyable atmosphere with one of the UK's leading behaviour and training experts. We assess and train dogs in a rehoming centre, to maximise handling and clicker training experience with unknown dogs. This course is designed to provide intensive instruction over two days, covering:
- Understanding canine body language
- Assessing temperament and training needs
- Training dogs using positive reinforcement & clicker training
- Individual coaching from Sarah and colleagues
- Practical handling, observation and training with multiple dogs
- Teaching transferable skills that last
This course can change the way you train with dogs forever!