Think Dog! Practical
With Sarah Whitehead and Stella Bagshaw
- Date: Thurs/Fri 11th & 12th May 2017 FULLY BOOKED
- Date: Thurs/Fri 3rd & 4th August 2017 FULLY BOOKED
- Date: Thurs/Fri 5th & 6th October 2017 Book Below (Only 3 spaces left!)
- Venue: Chobham, Surrey
- Max participants: 14
- Cost: £475 + VAT (=£570 total) to include refreshments & lunch each day
This two-day practical canine handling and training course is designed to help those who have some theoretical knowledge learn modern handling and clicker training techniques in a supportive and enjoyable atmosphere with two of the UK's leading behaviour and training experts. We assess and train dogs in a rehoming centre, to maximise handling and clicker training experience with unknown dogs. This course is designed to provide intensive instruction over two days, covering:
- Understanding canine body language
- Assessing temperament and training needs
- Training dogs using positive reinforcement & clicker training
- Individual coaching from Sarah and Stella
- Practical handling, observation and training with multiple dogs
- Teaching transferable skills that last
This course can change the way you train with dogs forever!
Inner Circle Conference 2017
The 2017 Inner Circle Conference is set to be even more spectacular than last year!
A chance to see top canine behaviour specialists presenting on unique topics, plus a human Neuroscience expert too!
Enjoy a jam-packed day of brand new discoveries and brilliant content that you won’t find anywhere else.
Celebrate the 'Sarah Whitehead Awards' (which are set to be better than the Oscars!).
This unique event is specifically designed to support trainers, behaviourists, behaviour students, and canine professionals.
What a line-up!
We’re delighted to announce the hottest line up of speakers we have ever showcased, and we're honoured to welcome to the UK for the first time EVER our Headline speaker, Linda P. Case!
Linda will be speaking exclusively for us on her trip to the UK - you won't see her anywhere else! As an Inner Circle member you're treated to hearing her speak on diet and behaviour - a topic that is no stranger to controversy and opinion!
All our exciting lectures are based on brand new discoveries with the aim of uncovering and sharing more knowledge and insight on canine behaviour and training.
The presentations are brought to you by the world's leading experts in their field - and they are also practitioners, so you can be sure what you'll hear is NOT just classroom theory that falls apart in the cold light of day but actually works in real world application!
Masterclass with Linda P. Case - Sunday 22nd October 2017
Linda is an internationally renowned scientist and lecturer specialising in canine nutrition and behaviour, she is also a celebrated best-selling author with seven published books and numerous publications.
Linda is known for de-bunking myths and in her straight talking style she is not afraid to present facts, even if sometimes considered controversial. Her passion is in promoting healthy 'critical thinking' in dog training!
Linda will be delivering a never-seen-before Masterclass the following day (Sunday 22nd October) where she’ll be immersing us in the Science of Dog Training and the role that science can play in our decision-making, including how to use critical thinking skills to make evidence-based choices for our training practices.
Linda will be pulling back the curtain on her experience, research and breakthroughs in-depth.
Scent Communication in Dogs (Or why it's OK to smell like your dog!)
Experience Sarah's brand NEW lecture filmed LIVE at the Inner Circle Convention 2016! … now you can enjoy it online from the comfort of your own home.
Here's just a snippet of what’s covered:
- How to spot 'social alignment' versus 'resource possession' in dogs
- Practical hands-on suggestions for trainers, behaviourists and vet nursing professionals to make assessments of dogs and their individual needs
- Finally understand why dogs lick (and the different types of licking!) the hidden meaning of rolling, the significance of 'clan odour' and why smelling like your dog isn’t a bad thing!