Choosing a dog behaviour course is an important decision, and these days making the right choice can be a bit of a mine-field!
As a full member of the APBC and the APDT, Sarah is committed to starting you off on the right path of study, so that all options in the fascinating field of dog behaviour and training are open to you. Sarah is also one of only a handful of Certified Clinical Animal Behaviourists (CCAB) in the country and is an Animal Behaviour Training Council (ABTC) Registered Clinical Animal Behaviourist.
Sarah is the author of 25 books and DVDs, including best-selling 'Clever Dog' ( 5 star reviews on Amazon!) and countless TV and radio appearances. The combination of her extensive experience and academic qualifications, as well as a unique and engaging presenting style mean that you can be assured of enjoying your studies while gaining invaluable knowledge and experience.
So, what makes us different?
- All tutors are practising behaviourists and/or trainers – we walk the talk!
- Comprehensive course notes online, so you can access when it suits you
- Video footage of real cases, training demos and webinars
- All programmes are designed, written and delivered to be in-line with professional requirements
- We monitor your progress and are here to help
- Pace yourself so that the coursework fits in with your life
- Courses are designed to be fun, enjoyable and practically applied – not just theoretical
We are passionate about force-free, positive, modern methods – we genuinely care about dogs and their owners and believe they should have access to the best information, training and behavioural help. We would love you to join us!
Still not sure? That’s OK – just give us a call. We are always happy to chat about your individual requirements. Call 01753 856 780, or whizz us an email through the 'Talk To Us' contact page.